09/03/2011

passion finds... march makeovers

wendy_after armoire via designspongeonline
* interesting furniture makeovers
* and easy DIY furniture transformations
tray chic via bhg* how to turn junk into  treasure...(picture far above)
* how hard could it be to make my own hand carved stamps like these maybe?
* perfect boy's room makeover. I hope soon my boy will have a room just for him (instead of sharing it with us) and I can't wait to decorate it
 centsational girl g-boys-room-after_thumb hand carved stamps via geninne
hm...lots of blue in this post, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hej, odlične slike i odlični makeover-i!!!
    I ja se spremam svojim dečkima uskoro počet renovirat sobu i jako se veseliiiim!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails