05/06/2010

passion finds..perfect secretary desk for me..yeeei

atla-032508-secretarydesk02.jpg


small space secretary desk


080708_tf_secretarydesk01.jpg


isn't it adorable and beautiful? I love it,love it love it
It's perfect for small spaces - when computer desk has to be included in living,dining or bedroom. My working area is a small corner in living room, desk made "ad hoc" by my husband. It's not pretty at all,but does the job..for now
As soon as I get a "regular" job, I'm buying a laptop,because I'm tired of my pc,it's 5 years old... Laptop is not using that much space,and it's easier to hide. Perfect for small spaces...
Never mind my place doesn't look good,it's work in progress (pursuading my husband into change :D)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails