06/09/2011

focus on designers: Marko Vuckovic

He is extremely talented and passionate industrial designer from small town Bor in Serbia, graduated at Polytechnic University of Belgrade where I studied graphic design. I mentioned him before, but now I found his website and I'm blown away with his ideas in product design. Marko has a great visual taste and he won several awards in that field. His work was also published in design orientated magazines worldwide.
Three products he designed that I would love to have in my home:
R chair by Marko Vuckovic

black table by Marko Vuckovic
the Saturn Clock by Marko Vuckovic   
Picture ONE - R CHAIR
Picture TWO - BLACK TABLE
Picture THREE - THE SATURN CLOCK (which is ABSOLUTELY my favorite)
Don't miss to check out Marko's website for more information about these products. I would love to hear what you think
CIAO !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails