04/07/2010

birch trees in your bedroom...how lovely...

Do you people love transformations? before and after pictures? I bet you do...and I'm sorry this post isn't going to be about transformation I made :(
Thank God I am subscribed to YoungHouseLove, because I love their Reader Redesign... I discovered some of the most beautiful blogs out there,thanks to Youngsters
Today brand new discover for me is Fresh Crush, wonderful inspirational blog,where I found very smart DIY ideas. You should check it out...
The reason I am writing this post is the way Jen decorated nursery. Maybe you already know, I love drawings on the wall (like this one as inspiration for my bedroom)...something like vinyl decals but more personal and home made.
So,this time I was inspired with Jen's birch tree wall mural

and found out she was inspired by Jen Lula's bedroom makeover, wich I love very much...look how serene and beautiful and restfull it looks... I think cool colours are my favourite for the bedroom

If you want to see more,visit highlighted links above
kiss kiss



3 comments:

  1. I love it! and I agree with you the grayscale colours are perfect for a bedroom. These wall decorations remind me of the wallpaper
    "Woods" by Cole & Son:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, a nice change to the usual plain walls and I've always loved gray in rooms. I wonder why the lamp on the right is on the floor?

    Hope you are having a great weekend, Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they're still considering what to put as a nightstand...I doubt the lamp is suposed to be on the floor ;D

    wishing you lovely weekend too...and so nice of you to drop by :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails