18/02/2013

recreate the look

It’s so interesting to see other bloggers and designers recreating a look inspired by a photo of a beautiful room. I thought to try it, too. It was a nice exercise to find similar products, and since this is my first “recreate the look” post it took a few days to make it and I didn’t care to find strictly all available and affordable products…which I hope will be my future practice. Scroll to see and tell me what you think!

White-and-Lime-Living-Room-Country-Homes-and-Interiors-Housetohome

get this look boho living room

1. Mustard yellow sofa | 2. Chevron rug | 3. Happy birds print | 4. Yellow floor lamp | 5. Round bohemian pillow | 6. Owl pillow | 7. Polka dot pillow | 8. Ottoman | 9. Polka dot throw | 10. Galvanized metal tray | 11. Wicker chest

1 comment:

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails