Hello everybody, how are you? I’m starting this day with something new here on the blog. Sometimes I receive an email from my readers with question about decorating, and some questions inspired me for blog posts. I’m helping my friends and family with dilemmas, too… so I thought to start a new series here hoping to help you solve your dilemmas.
For your convenience, I’ve created Ask Millie page and button on the right sidebar. When you open the page you will find a list of all questions as they are published, so you can find what you’re looking for, or email me if your dilemma is not on the list.
here is the list of posts inspired by dilemmas of my friends, family, readers or my own. These posts are mostly picture inspiration and are the most popular on passiondecor:
- What to keep on top of the fridge?
- How to decorate with mustard yellow?
- Tiny workspace
- How to camouflage the TV
- How to decorate with red in nursery?
- What to do with old drawers?
- How to make a cozy space of the small balcony?
- How to decorate attic?
- How to make your home cozy and inviting for winter?
- Dining rooms with seating benches instead of chairs
- How to organize open plan living?
- How to make most of the small spaces?
- Create a nursery corner in the master bedroom