08/02/2013

{new series on the blog} design dilemma

Hello everybody, how are you? I’m starting this day with something new here on the blog. Sometimes I receive an email from my readers with question about decorating, and some questions inspired me for blog posts. I’m helping my friends and family with dilemmas, too… so I thought to start a new series here hoping to help you solve your dilemmas.design dilemma1

For your convenience, I’ve created Ask Millie page and button on the right sidebar. When you open the page you will find a list of all questions as they are published, so you can find what you’re looking for, or email me if your dilemma is not on the list.

here is the list of posts inspired by dilemmas of my friends, family, readers or my own. These posts are mostly picture inspiration and are the most popular on passiondecor:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails