08/03/2012

nursery ** jaslice

nursery by nikki via lovelyscribbles

How lovely! I just had to feature this nursery inspired by Alice in wonderland. How cute is that little rocking chair, right? But my favourite part is the storage cubes mounted on the wall. I think it’s smart to have all baby stuff on open for easy access. It works for me perfectly. To see more of this room, go to Lovely Scribbles blog

{Mnogo je slatka soba za curicu, inspirisana Alisom u zemlji čuda. Mala stolica za ljuljanje je pravi biser, ali je meni omiljena polica montirana na zid. Praktična je jer oslobađa pod, a super je za držanje svih bebi stvarčica na otvorenom. Meni bar takav sistem odgovara. Da pogledate detaljnije ovu čarobnu sobicu, skoknite na Lovely Scribbles blog.}

millie

2 comments:

  1. Dear Millie,
    thank you for your visit on my blog. I placed "a translate button" there, no problem to understand my words now :).
    Have a nice evening!
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails