26/03/2012

{home tour} Paula Mills














This magical treasure home belongs to illustrator Paula Mills. I can't find words to describe this beauty and what I feel when looking at these photos. Makes me want to create a place like that in my own home. Talented Paula describes her style as eclectic, vintage, flea market style, bohemian and relaxed. Can't write any more...just feel the urge to stare at the photos imagining I live there :)
p.s. check out her previous home featured on The Design Files - no less inspiring

Visit Paula Mills website and blog lovely sweet william.

spotted on Sijalica.
photos via Design Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Can I have that porch with the surroundings please?

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails