28/01/2011

Nordic style with animal print?...check it out

While surfing the web, I stumbled upon Lena Proudlock site, born Swedish photographer and designer, based in London. She designs furniture, denim coverings and bean bags, as well as creating personal portraits of people.
Lena's home was featured on all about you, and it's quite unusual. I am not fond of animal prints, but I like this apartment. Mixed modern and vintage, new and old, different ethno details...tell me, what do YOU think? I'm curious :)
lena proudlock6

lena proudlock1 lena proudlock2 via allaboutyou lena proudlock3 lena proudlock5lena proudlock4

2 comments:

  1. My definite fav is the picture n4 - the dining space...love it, LOVE the oversized mirror! great post :))

    Puno pozdrava Miljana! mnogo mi se dopada tvoj blog, racunaj me kao 'follower'! (btw, ne vidim gde da se registrujem i ja?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dobrodošla Majo :)
    sretna sam da ti se sviđa moj blog...a pomjerila sam *follow* dugmence skroz na dno stranice,nisam mislila da će biti teško naći ga :)

    A što se ogledala tiče...uh,daaa...meni su čudni stanovi bez bar dva ogledala (a da nisu mala)

    uživaj!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails