11/10/2010

passion finds.. Adore Home magazine

Yes, I know I'm not the first to tell you about the new online inspirative magazine Adore... but I wanted to have a review at least for myself. And I'm sure you won't mind to see these photos again. In Australia spring is on the way, and that's what I especially love about this magazine issue...gives me that fresh feeling when I just want to smile.
Founded and created by designer Lony Parker, Adore Home invites you into inspirational homes, looks at the latest products on the market and whisks you away to gorgeous holiday destinations.




some inspiration for spring in Australia...sigh



Adore Home takes three home offices from three different women with tips to steal the style and to inspire you. Office below belongs to American interior designer Julie Shelter



next office and tips from Sidney blogger and interior designer Dana Hughes



and home office tour of Rebecca Orlov, digital brand consultant and producer


two photos that especially caught my attention...



...and I love the last page of the issue...isn't it sweet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails