17/02/2011

passion finds ... good ideas

An-Angel-at-My-Table-birdcage-mirror *an angel at my table birdcage mirror

* Birdcages were very popular in the design blogosphere last spring, but are still a trend..especially with the new spring coming along. Mirror camouflaged in birdcage is my favorite{picture above}, but check out what Alicia put together as birdcage inspiration

* Do you know how to accessorize the coffee table? I find these examples very helpful

* My kitchen is small and without natural light...it's inspiring to know some people knew what to do with kitchen like that 

*  meet Saša Antić  - stylist living in Sweden. Got to love his portfolio!

* Using jars as picture frames. Great idea!

I plan to make a series of posts with links to things I find interesting. It is hard and not so pretty to blog about EVERYTHING I find lovely and inspiring, so this is the solution

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, dear! I like your links.
    Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ajde baš si me razveselila s ovim rascvjetanim granama... jutros ih promatram uz kavicu aj baš su divni

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you my lovely ladies

    hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails