24/12/2010

the loveliest nursery…

I’m always hard to make a good post title :(
yes, the loveliest nursery…so eclectic and whimsical …it speaks right to my heart. think I love every inch of that room…color palette, materials, finishes, fabrics, furniture…oh my
take a look…is it unusual for a nursery, yet so perfectly suitable?
babyroom6
 this mobile made my heart skip a beat. I have to have similar one or exactly the same one day :)
babyroom7 babyroom9 babyroom10charley-51 this is the mural creative mum have painted…isn’t it absolutely fabulous? I like the idea of books and awards, great
babyroom5 babyroom4
Don’t you think is great to have a room full of animals like this? and the dog lamp? sweet
*photos via Grayhood blog

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of living rooms, Millie!

    Hope you had a splendid Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year too! (I'll be away and far from the blogging world so I have to wish it now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rado bih i sama malo odspavala u ovako prelepim prostorima, bebe baš znaju da uživaju :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails