21/09/2010

zesty beach home...

OMG... I love green...every shade of green I think. When recieved newsletter from RoomRemix blog, I just could not lift my jaw up after seeing this modernist beach house.
What a gorgeous palette, don't you think? Lime green, white and brown...with dashes of hot orange... so timeless if you ask me. So prefect for every season, it has the perfect balance of warm and cold colours (even if I know Maria says colours can't be desribed as warm or cold and we should look them in a context)

This home is work of interior designer Christina Murphy











4 comments:

  1. To su moje boje!!!
    Moj dnevni boravak je u tim bojama!
    Sviđa mi se drama crno bijele i nježno zelena koja sve to nekako umiri.
    Predivno!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahaha...takva je i moja reakcija bila kada sam vidjela slike - isto sam rekla - to su moje boje! hahahaha
    stvarno je vanvremenska kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the color. Its very refreshing. It shows the comfort of home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS pretty amazing, isn't it? so fresh and fun. Thanks for the shout out. Hope you're having a good week...

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails