31/08/2012

{DIY idea} headboard sillhouette ** {uradi sam} uzglavlje

You like minimal decor but you still want that personal touch? Just play, even with the simplest materials! In this case, Regine used electrical black tape to create this personal headboard inspired by Fjellby.
Volite jednostavno uređene sobe, a opet vam fali ˝ono nešto˝ što će prostoriji dati lični pečat?! Poigrajte se i sa najjednostavnijim materijalima. U ovom slučaju Regine je umjesto pravog uzglavlja, na zid trakom izcrtala željenu siluetu inspirisanu proizvodima norveške firme Fjellby.

3 comments:

  1. Fenomenalna ideja! Ovo je baš drugačije od svega do sad viđenog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog today (my first VLOG)! I am glad you are stilling following me. Blogging is so time consuming. I plan to have a baby in the next few years, so it will be interesting to see if I can still do both!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails