17/04/2011

passionfinds 8 april'11

during time I've collected photos, thoughts, ideas...I believe worth mentioning and remembering. weekly passionfinds will be the sum of those useful and interesting links (hopefully for you,too)
tulip table DufnerHeighes interior via HOUZZ
*GOOD TO KNOW: Eero Saarinen designed the iconic Tulip table in 1956 in order to "clear up the sum of legs in the home." Set with Tulip chairs had only five legs, but today designers choose to pair the table with a wide range of chairs — many with four very attractive legs. Becky created a stunning ideabook on HOUZZ showing 18 dining combinations with sleek pedestal base.
tradhome magazine*NEW READS: Lonny and Traditional Home have teamed up to bring us yet another delicious FREE online magazine...Trad Home. I'm not so fond of regency glam,but the mag has get me thinking...could I live in such interiors? or,could I create one? look at the photo above - never thought I'd love it
Michelle's from TenJune kitchen garden wall via TatertotsAndJello * DIY idea: make a kitchen garden wall so you will always have fresh herbs for a delicious meal
whiteowl lace jewelry via SweetAsACandy *CHIC FIND: Don't you adore Lace jewelry? Feminine, romantic, delicate...just like women's heart. I wrote before about my love for lace and doilies
doily-print-on-dough via bliss in images *TRY THIS: well...I love doilies so much I would love to make Doily cookies. Aren't they cute or what? hop on Bliss in Images for this tasty recipe
Real Simple Scanned by Deliciously Organized *STORAGE: it's not a new thing to use ottoman for storage...but I've never thought of organizing shoes in an ottoman. not bad. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails